Our first partners-researchers meeting in English will be held on January 17, 2019, from 1 to 4 pm, in Montreal.
Co-organized with the Federation CJA, this meeting aims to facilitate a first contact between representatives of partners and researchers interested in our initiative, to imagine possible collaborations and to discuss possible research projects. We have organized several meetings of this kind in French before, but this will be the first time that the activity will be held in English. All are welcome!
To register, please contact us at email@example.com
- Date: Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Time: 1 pm to 4 pm
- Location: Federation CJA, Gelber Conference Room, 5151 Chemin de la Côte St. Catherine, Montreal, Quebec, H3W 1M6
Maia Cooper, Director of West Island Federation CJA, will present the Federation. Federation CJA is the central funding, planning, and coordinating body for services in Montreal Jewish community. Federation CJA supports individuals living with disabilities. We support children and adults with disabilities and their families in meeting their unique challenges and ensuring their participation in Montreal Jewish communal life; including: school-based academic intervention, therapy, camp experiences, supported employment and recreational programs.
Philippe Archambault, Inclusive Society’s Scientific Director, will make a brief presentation of the research initiative.
- Presentation of the meeting
- Introduction of Federation CJA, Inclusive Society Research Initiative and information on our 4th call for proposals | 1 to 1:30 PM
- Presentation of partners and researchers (3 to 4 minutes presentation for each participant) | 1:30 to 2:15 PM
- «Speed networking » between participants and chat with intersectoral collaboration agents and people who are interested in applying to Inclusive Society’s next call for proposals | 2:15 to 3:45 PM
- Wrap up | 3:50 to 4:00 PM