If you are a graduate student or post-doctoral fellow who has conducted or is conducting a research project with marginalized groups, we are interested in your participation!
🏆 Three prizes will be awarded during the conference.
visit the web page under the “call for papers” tab and submit your abstract before January 31st.
- January 12, a short presentation is offered to students interested in submitting an abstract
- January 31, submission of abstracts
- February 7, selection results
- March 14, the poster must be submitted to the organizing committee.
- March 28, presentation at the symposium