Inclusive Society Funding Opportunity 24
Update Nov 2024
Société Inclusive’s Participatory and Intersectoral Research Program is a funding opportunity that will support collaborative intersectoral research projects up to a maximum of $35,000.
The program will support innovative projects that aim to:
• produce concrete changes in the lives of people with disabilities
• support the transformation of associated ecosystems (caregivers, community organizations, public agencies)
• implement solutions to reduce the environmental and social barriers that people with disabilities face in their daily activities.
The research team consists of one main partner, who must be a non-profit organization (NPO) with a mission related to people with disabilities. The team must also include at least one person with experiential knowledge and two principal investigators, each representing a different scientific sector. The proposed project must cover at least two of the following three scientific sectors: Nature and technologies; Health; Society and culture.
*Researchers, as defined by the Fonds de Recherche du Québec. Definition
Interested in participating? Follow the steps below:
- Participate in the January 16th presentation meeting (recommended but not mandatory);
- Download the complete application kit (Available in January) ;
- Submit your application before March 17th, 2024, 5:00 pm.
Participants who intend to submit a proposal can benefit from the help of an intersectoral collaboration agent to connect with other researchers or partners. Do not hesitate to contact us if needed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The results would be announced at the end of April 2024.