AQPA is a support organization for people with aphasia in order to promote their development and social integration.
- To offer new forms of activities that will enable people with aphasia to lead active lives and be citizens in their own right.
- To provide information on available services and resources.
- To sensitize governing authorities and the general public about the needs of people with aphasia.
- To promote, protect and develop the material, cultural and social rights of people with aphasia.
- To offer support to the Caregivers of people with aphasia.