Inclusive Society organizes various types of activities, such as:
- Thematic activities: Thematic activities are knowledge transfer and exchange activities on specific issues related to the social inclusion of people with disabilities.
- Networking activities: These activities aim to facilitate a first contact between representatives of partners and researchers interested in the social inclusion of people with disabilities, to imagine possible collaborations and to discuss possible research projects.
- Workshops: Workshops organized by Société Inclusive focus on funding opportunities related to partnership research.
- Annual exchange forums and conferences: Annual Exchange Forums and conferences are organized once a year. Their purpose is to share current research projects and create new collaborations.
- Summer School: The Summer Schools aim to introduce students and partners to participatory research related to the social inclusion of people with disabilities.
Go to Upcoming activities
Discover past activities