Inclusive Society Funding Opportunity
The Inclusive Society Partnership Research Program is a funding opportunity. It will support collaborative research projects for up to $35,000.
The program will support innovative projects that aim to:
• produce concrete changes in the lives of people with disabilities
• support the transformation of associated ecosystems (caregivers, community organizations, public agencies)
• implement solutions to reduce the environmental and social barriers that people with disabilities face in their daily activities.
The principal partner must be a non-profit organization (NPO) that has a disability-related mission and a charitable number (e.g., a community-based organization). The research team submitting a project proposal includes two principal investigators, each representing a different scientific sector. The proposed project must cover at least two of the following three scientific sectors: Nature and Technology; Health; and Society and Culture.
Interested in participating? Follow the steps below:
- Complete the following questionnaire before July 30, 2021 (recommended but not mandatory)
- Download the complete application kit or download each document individually
- Submit your application before October 22, 2021, 5:00 pm.
The Inclusive Society Partnership Research Program is funded thanks to the support of the Mirella & Lino Saputo Foundation.
Participants who intend to submit a proposal can benefit from the help of an intersectoral collaboration agent to connect with other researchers or partners. Do not hesitate to contact us if needed at email@example.com.
The results would be announced at the end of November 2021.