English subtitles available
- 16 experts were mobilized to answer the questions of the community and to share good practices, tools, and good practices for successful partnerships.
- 9 researchers and doctoral students from McGill University, University of British Columbia, Université Laval, Université de Trois Rivières, and research centers like Cirris and CRIR
- 6 partners (Observatoire québécois du loisir, former peer integration councellor MEMO-Qc, Spinal Cord Injury BC, Association TCC des deux rives, Axelys, Umano-Stratégie conseils)
- 3 themes:
- Participatory research,
- Communication and results
- 18 videos to help individuals and teams who want to start a participatory project with and for people with disabilities.
The themes were developed following a consultation with the communities of the four organizations* carrying out this project, conducted in the fall of 2021.
These videos are intended for anyone interested in participatory research, whether or not it is conducted with and for people with disabilities.
What you will find
- answers, in short videos
- experience sharing
- concrete examples
- Motion design in bilingual content
- French and English subtitles
- Quebec Sign Language version
- French and English Text versions
- A glossary about participatory research
*This project is the result of collaboration between Société Inclusive, Participation sociale et villes inclusives’ team , the Centre de recherche interdisciplinaire en réadaptation du Montréal métropolitain, and Unité de Soutien SSA-Québec.